JJB online shirt offer

It does work. The JJB homepage has City and rag shirts on promotion at £31.99, when you go to checkout apply the code for a further 10% discount

Sub total: £69.98
Standard UK Delivery:£3.99
Free Standard UK Delivery: - £3.99
Man City Shirt Offer//Percentage Off//20% Off- ENDS SUNDAY 7th AUGUST: -£14.00
The People Newspaper Exclusive Discount//Percentage Off//10%: - £5.60
TOTAL: £50.38

mine were both short sleeved.

36" chest might be a tad roomy, for some reason i have a small chest. £32.78 for adult away top and delivery but whats this quidco thing?

bobmcfc said:
just been on jjb online and when i added an adult and junior shirt to my shopping cart it took 20% off automatically cos of some man city shirt offer they are running. i then added the code PEOPLE10 for another 10% off so 2 shirts came to £50.53

i went through quidco for another 8% off and it was free delivery cos i spent over £50

Nice one Bob cheers. I just ordered the same but did it through our work employee benefits site and also got the extra 8% off.

So basically, with the 20% plus the extra vouchers codes 10% and the 8% from quidco, we're talking just under £30 for an adult short sleeve shirt? My maths about right there? Not bought one for a few years but Aguero's got me giddy and at that price I might be tempted!

Sparkys-Army, google quidco and sign up. They have offers for loads of places. Whenever you want to buy something online, go to quidco first and see if they do offers from the place you want to buy from. If they do offers then click the link through quidco and you'll get some money back after you buy whatever it is you wanted. Of what you make, quidco takes £5 a year as a service (that's only of what you make through quidco - it will never take £5 from your bank account). The deals vary. I've got about £40 in my account at the mo which I'm gonna use towards a european away trip soon. You have to have your cookies on and your internet security set to low or medium I think so that the website can see that you've come through quidco

Sparkys-Army said:
36" chest might be a tad roomy, for some reason i have a small chest. £32.78 for adult away top and delivery but whats this quidco thing?

quidco is a cashback site. you sign up and go through to websites using their links to get cashback.its about £5 a year but they take it out of the cash you get back through shopping and only take it if you have made more than that amount though using them and deduct it before sending cash to your bank. they put it in your bank/paypal account when they receive the month from the people you have shopped with, usually on a monthly basis.
ive had about £600 back over 2 years
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.quidco.com/home/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.quidco.com/home/</a><br /><br />-- Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm --<br /><br />
bzekosilva said:
its not accepting PEOPLE10 anymore it wont add it to the basket anymore ffs

try using lower case instead of CAPS

This is what it showed for me:

ct0u8.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.