João Félix

Thanks I hadn’t noticed that. I was replying to the poster who was talking specifically about otamendi. If ota is happy to stay then an option mooted is Fernandinho to operate as 4th choice cb with Garcia which would then leave us with the funds to potentially sign felix
Think we have the funds either way, as long as we only spend £50 ish mill on replacing Otamendi. In the case of De Ligt wages and agent fees seem more of a concern than fee.

Why? Hazard signed for Madrid while he was away with Belgium. Transfers can happen at anytime. Nothing to do with where they are in the world or who they are training with.
Will depend who you are and who your national manager is. No big deal either way they’ll sign when they sign.

I’m not sure but my point is felix is very much a luxury where as a replacement for vinnie and Fernandinho is very much a necessity and will cost us most probably at least £120 million

The key with Felix is that it would be a five year deal - so for account purposes that would allow us to spread the cost to circa 25m a year.

I’m not sure but my point is felix is very much a luxury where as a replacement for vinnie and Fernandinho is very much a necessity and will cost us most probably at least £120 million
But your whole premise around who we should or shouldn't buy appears to be based on your belief that we can't afford it, yet you actually don't have any idea if we can or not?
I’m not going to get excited about this one as I just don’t see how we can afford him and most of the Portuguese papers reporting the deal is close have been proven to be full of shit when it came to Bruno fernandes.

We are hoping to sign a replacement for fern for around £60 mil, a cb to replace Kompany which will cost at least £60 mil and seemingly in for Cancelo for £40 mil or so.

I see felix as a luxury we sadly cannot afford especially with all the attacks on the club at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.