João Félix

Benfica can no longer fight to keep Joao Felix, because of both the bids and his salary, since City offered him €6m per season on a five-year contract. Luis Felipe Vieira will pick the best offer, preferably one that allows Felix to stay one more season. [@Record_Portugal]

Shirley we wouldn't pay that much and leave him there? the rags might just to get him though

Weren't we in for mbappe for pretty big money the season before he blew up? This reminds me of that situation. Pep and the front office have earned our trust with transfers. Im excited for whoever they bring in

Weren't we in for mbappe for pretty big money the season before he blew up? This reminds me of that situation. Pep and the front office have earned our trust with transfers. Im excited for whoever they bring in

Can't swear on it, but pretty sure I read somewhere that we offered £40m whilst he was still a virtual unknown

Benfica can no longer fight to keep Joao Felix, because of both the bids and his salary, since City offered him €6m per season on a five-year contract. Luis Felipe Vieira will pick the best offer, preferably one that allows Felix to stay one more season. [@Record_Portugal]

Shirley we wouldn't pay that much and leave him there? the rags might just to get him though
We are much more likely to let him stay on loan than united are, if Sane stay we don't really need him until next the season after next.

If it gets him for £60 rather £100m then I’m sure we would. Makes sense for him to get another year of starting every game under his belt as well.

If hes on loan there, they will be paying for it. Either by paying us a loan fee to cover his wages, or by taking money off the transfer fee.

We wont pay full price and then pay him €6m to play for another team, no.

If it gets him for £60 rather £100m then I’m sure we would. Makes sense for him to get another year of starting every game under his belt as well.
I understand what you are saying and i know we let gabby stay where he was for 6 mths but that wasn't as much money,i wouldn't like to be the one that sorts out the contract on this one,what if he breaks a leg or does his archilles?

I understand what you are saying and i know we let gabby stay where he was for 6 mths but that wasn't as much money,i wouldn't like to be the one that sorts out the contract on this one,what if he breaks a leg or does his archilles?
Insurance. And the risk of getting injured should just about be equal whether he is playing in Lisbon or at City.

More than the risk of injury would be do you want him getting more first team matches or do you want him working with Pep on a day to day basis?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.