João Félix

Keita wasn’t bought during the season.

Nor was Jesus.
I think Jesus was bought in August but allowed to stay with Palmerias till the December before coming to us.

Pulsic bought in Jan 19, but allowed to see out this season with his club.

Keita not sure if he was bought in the summer or Jan transfer window,but I know when he was bought he was allowed to remain with his club before going to Liverpool.

I think Jesus was bought in August but allowed to stay with Palmerias till the December before coming to us.

Pulsic bought in Jan 19, but allowed to see out this season with his club.

Keita not sure if he was bought in the summer or Jan transfer window,but I know when he was bought he was allowed to remain with his club before going to Liverpool.

I think the Keith one was different. I think Leipzig insisted that he couldn’t be sold until the next summer (2018). the Dippers jumped in early and obviously agreed a contract to sign him in 2017 for the next summer in line with Leipzig’s wishes. Not sure whether the transaction happened in 2017 when it was agreed or when he physically joined Liverpool in 2018. Liverpool tried a few times to amend the agreement and get Keith earlier but without success.

It’s a shame if he goes to Atletico. Simeone isn’t the most attacking manager. Even with Griezmann they scored 55 goals in La Liga. That’s a lot of pressure on a young player to effectively replace Griezmann. I think it’s a poor decision to go there.

The worry is that we’re going to be in real trouble replacing Aguero in 2 seasons and we’ve missed out on a real candidate to do so. We are very possibly facing a transfer ban until January 2021 so we won’t have much opportunity to replace him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.