João Félix

Maybe we are looking to change our front line more radically than we thought.

Mahrez, Aguero and Jesus maybe about to leave?
That seems extremely unlikely. There's zero precedent for the club to make that level of change. I doubt Mahrez is going to be sold and I'd be very surprised if the club sold Jesus.

Well at least now if we end up not signing Haaland, and end up with Felix (or someone else we get linked with), it will help with the 'who was fourth or what choice' arguments.

Can you imagine actually caring about things like that? Haha. I remember the absolute tragic nature of the posts on this forum when we signed Dias. You'd hope people have learned, but I doubt it.

I’d take him and I think he’d be a top signing. Only if we can’t get Haaland though. Haaland’s scoring goals at a level we’ve never had in our team before. Even peak Aguero never touched 40 goals in our side (albeit injuries played a part in this as he was definitely capable). Reckon if he stayed fit Haaland would hit 40 all comps every season. Felix is quality but Haaland has to be the priority

Can you imagine actually caring about things like that? Haha. I remember the absolute tragic nature of the posts on this forum when we signed Dias. You'd hope people have learned, but I doubt it.

Im starting a list this time! every tweet mention gets a point. Earlier tweets count more. Reliability of source carries no weight. Youtube video posted carries half a point. BM poll results coint as goal difference.

etc etc.

Joking aside, it will happen, those arguements. I dare bet that even if we sign messi And haaland, someone will argue one of them was second choice to mbappe or felix.

Don’t rule out Sterling going either. Pep may be running out of patience with him missing so many open goals.

Just a thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.