João Félix

Rumours in the Spanish media that Felix doesn't get on well with Simeone. Obviously this would be no surprise, but Felix only himself to blame for going there due to money.

Rumours in the Spanish media that Felix doesn't get on well with Simeone. Obviously this would be no surprise, but Felix only himself to blame for going there due to money.
Wouldn't be the first time Mendes sent a Portuguese kid on the wrong move to make a quick buck.

Oof didn't realize he signed a 7 year deal with Atletico. There's still 5 years left. Would take a massive fortune for Atletico to even consider, that is of course unless Felix is edging for a move away.

Oof didn't realize he signed a 7 year deal with Atletico. There's still 5 years left. Would take a massive fortune for Atletico to even consider, that is of course unless Felix is edging for a move away.
As a side built on defense, I can easily see how Felix might want very much to move from Atletico.

Even so, we're (by numerous media accounts - rumors though - so who knows?) after Haaland in the next window.

As a side built on defense, I can easily see how Felix might want very much to move from Atletico.

Even so, we're (by numerous media accounts - rumors though - so who knows?) after Haaland in the next window.
Probably so. But even if so, I think Atletico would be looking to recoup the amount they paid on him, so anything upwards of 120m. So yeah, I don't see him coming, if we are going for Haaland, at least not the next window.

He's going to be there for a very long time.

He hasn't been good enough for any club to justify going close to what Atletico paid for him.

I believe that Joao Felix has the potential to develop into a Aguero like level.. remember that Aguero was mostly a 2nd striker as well earlier in his career at Atletico (I basically watched all his games there). If you look at his traits he has good anticipation and heading(leap) ability in the box that he can develop further combined with all his other attributes of course. In this video you can clearly see his "fox in the box"* like qualities as well. (*he hasn't showed that much at Atleti though..)

He has a physicality and ability to build that unlike many players in his mold as well, well prepared for the PL style.

+I believe he needs a change of scenery away from Atleti and Simeone and could probably be had for price around slightly under what he went for there. +90m£
I don't believe Pep will ever go for a player of Lukakus or Hålands ilk and technical level I'm sorry.. remember, he barely went for 'big man' Ibra and he's got fantastic technique.

I believe it will be him(Felix) or Kane.. if they can get a good deal for Kane at 120m as rumoured.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.