João Félix

Joao Felix is set to leave Atletico this summer according to Duncan Castles. Txiki really likes Felix and watched him numerous time playing for Benfica. Txiki is convinced he can end up at City, we were really interested in summer 2019. Felix meets the city criteria for new signings. He's only 21 years old, and we don't have to pay £100m± for him.

Joao Felix is set to leave Atletico this summer according to Duncan Castles. Txiki really likes Felix and watched him numerous time playing for Benfica. Txiki is convinced he can end up at City, we were really interested in summer 2019. Felix meets the city criteria for new signings. He's only 21 years old, and we don't have to pay £100m± for him.
Give um £20 mill plus Mendy

Felix is a good finisher from what i have seen of him.

We definitely need to improve up front.

I love Jesus industrious work rate for the team, but that is all he really offers.
He's the real deal, there is no doubt about that. He had a great first half of the season, then he got coivd, and after that suffering a recurrence of a persistent ankle injury. He just doesn't fit Atletico's system, and the way they play. For instance Angel Correa is not a better player, but he offers what Simeone needs.

at the right price sure, but I'm not paying anything north of 60, He hasn't kicked on with Atletico over 2 years now. and when we were interested a couple of years back he was always considered as a project and not as an immediate replacement, I think he would need a couple of years of development to get up to our standards.

Most definitely. Atletico haven't paid the full €120m to Benfica yet, due to the pandemic they will need to move him on. I can see it happening too.
Great feeling of deja vu for us, going back to Athletico. Think Aguero was a similar age when he arrived, could emulate Kun at half the Kane price!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.