João Félix

Agree, always been destined for David Silva's role.
Don’t think he’ll play the Silva role. Too different a player. He’s the type to drive at players…wants to make something happen. There will be someone else to be the ‘pausa’ in the team.

If there’s a young player at City that’s close to a Silva type, it’d be McAtee. Just my opinion but I believe we’ll see Foden in midfield in the future.

i know tolmie has said to keep an eye on this but has there actually been ANY genuine links to Felix?

Another player that we don't need. We need a direct, dynamic, and speedy winger to replace Sterling in case he leaves. We are only interested in him because of our connections with Jorge Mendes. I'm not a fan, he is too inconsistent.

Tomlie anything new on felix? Is the trail still warm?

I bloody hope so because getting Haaland AND felix in one window would break the media.

Tomlie anything new on felix? Is the trail still warm?

I bloody hope so because getting Haaland AND felix in one window would break the media.

Depends alot on Sterling and Jesus leaving or not, if one of them or both left this summer then i can see our club will try aproach Felix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.