João Félix

Any substance behind this? City don’t seem
Interested. Should be an easy move with Mendes? Not sure where it’s went wrong Felix. Scored 20 goals in the first part of last season I think. Loan with a buy option would maybe work.

Well we are talking with him now regarding Nunes? ;-)

Bizarre comments. How does nationality guarantee‘understanding’ in any but a linguistic sense?
You're joking right? They grow up playing and training in a like minded way. Are you trying to say different football cultures don't exist in different countries or regions? Yea, how bizarre am I to think that...

Hopefully Atletico will notice that Txiki is walking with 75 million looking for a player

I think he will only cost about 56-60m€/50m£ (buy cost, or loan fee, 15-ish m€ plus the rest obligation/option), about the amortisation Atletico got left for him, Atletico cant let him go for less than that cos then they will have a lower La Liga FFP salary cap space (and cant replace+register him within the regulations/requirements), I very much doubt City will be in for him though.
Maybe Atleti will take a small hit for him though, like 40m€ sale price or so but I dont think they can do that really

About the same reason Barca cant let go of Ferran Torres.. and can/will only loan him out. And similarly to what Chelsea are doing and selling all their home grown products really.. pure regulatory profits.

Last edited:
He was on the EPL team of the year in back to back years, one at RB and one at LB, but if you say so..
Luke Shaw was in one of those teams. Ronaldo in another. So y'know...its not a fucking bible of truth. I've said my peace on this - he had brief purple patches and then long waves of meh. He was prone to fuckups and it turns out was a bit of a dick.

Luke Shaw was in one of those teams. Ronaldo in another. So y'know...its not a fucking bible of truth. I've said my peace on this - he had brief purple patches and then long waves of meh. He was prone to fuckups and it turns out was a bit of a dick.
I can agree with that...

Tolmie has said, that Mendes has tried three times to transfer him to us, but do we really need him ? He would be as a CAM and LW? He didn't show anything particular at Chelsea, well in fairness Chelsea is shit, even Messi would not perform there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.