João Félix

Genuine question - has he lived up to the hype at any club since his transfer to AM ?
Not sure he’s reached his full potential, so probably not. The important question would be why? Is it because he’s been stymied by Atletico’s style or is it a mental thing that he can’t ever get taught.

He’s been on loan at basket case clubs too.

If we did buy him, it wouldn’t be without risk of him flopping. I’d be tapping into Bernardo’s brain to see what he makes of his international colleague.

Not sure he’s reached his full potential, so probably not. The important question would be why? Is it because he’s been stymied by Atletico’s style or is it a mental thing that he can’t ever get taught.

He’s been on loan at basket case clubs too.

If we did buy him, it wouldn’t be without risk of him flopping. I’d be tapping into Bernardo’s brain to see what he makes of his international colleague.

Thanks for that. I saw him when playing at Chelsea and tbh he didn't give me a " wow moment " but not enough evidence to be able to judge his overall quality .

Not sure how he has performed ay Barca, but understood they weren't going balls deep to keep him - but could be totally wrong. And they definitely meet the " basket case " tag.

Thanks for that. I saw him when playing at Chelsea and tbh he didn't give me a " wow moment " but not enough evidence to be able to judge his overall quality .

Not sure how he has performed ay Barca, but understood they weren't going balls deep to keep him - but could be totally wrong. And they definitely meet the " basket case " tag.
It’s probably good that I’m not in charge of scouting! I just see a player with bags of talent and wish he would become a world beater here. Our real scouts probably know all about him and think he isn’t worth the risk. Especially given the fee and wages he would command.

Talent gets you so far. The rest is all between the ears. Maybe Felix is a better version of Taraabt/Ben Arfa. Looks good, but won’t win you anything.

d1c80f1a7c35941a7353f4cf7229fa07.gif

Don’t think Felix is anywhere near consistent enough. Extremely good technically but often flatters to deceive.

If Alvarez wants to go, they have to pony up the cash and a lot of it $$$$$.

It’s probably good that I’m not in charge of scouting! I just see a player with bags of talent and wish he would become a world beater here. Our real scouts probably know all about him and think he isn’t worth the risk. Especially given the fee and wages he would command.

Talent gets you so far. The rest is all between the ears. Maybe Felix is a better version of Taraabt/Ben Arfa. Looks good, but won’t win you anything.
Incredible talent but the clearly are issues with him.

Every club and for country he is wildly inconsistent, games when he looks a worldie then simply disappears and is put on the bench for a period of time.

Such a shame because he has everything to be a special player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.