João Félix

your having a laugh Griezmann was the rags best player, i was amazed when he crossed the ball for the goal because everything else was passed to a united player
He had 74.4% passing accuracy vs Felix’s 68.4%

Thought he was mediocre at best against United, especially compared to Griezmann who was great
He wasn't a constant,as their game,and his role,doesnt support that....but he was there most dangerous player,and the one with that bit of extra quality and brilliance,as their goal perfectly evidenced.

In our side he would see far more of the ball and he would be playing with footballers very much on his wavelength.

He wasn't a constant,as their game,and his role,doesnt support that....but he was there most dangerous player,and the one with that bit of extra quality and brilliance,as their goal perfectly evidenced.

In our side he would see far more of the ball and he would be playing with footballers very much on his wavelength.
I didn’t see the same game as you and certainly don’t see this player. He played slightly better in the first leg, but yesterday was quite mediocre. Also, any chance for this transfer died after we signed Alvarez. Now looking for a different type of player

Really good player but not sure he’s the type of forward we need with the squad as it is, if sterling or Jesus leave however I think he would suit that spot in the squad really well…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.