João Félix

Release clauses gonna release though. Personally I’d love to boil their piss triggering someone’s release clause over the next few years.
Only if it’s a release clause forced upon the club. Is that the case?

I ask because a release clause that a club has put on a player won’t cause any piss to boil because they set them at a level that they know they’ll be chuffed to accept, in a kind of ‘anyone stupid enough to pay that much is welcome to the player’ kind of way.

Better to get in the players ear and whisper promises that’ll turn his head and cause ructions in their ranks.

I don’t think Atletico will be giving us the “right price” for any player for a few years, let alone ones they’d like to keep. And I don’t know we’d want to do business with them in this scenario either
Like I said mate, business is business. If they've an asset they wanna sell, which we wanna buy, it'll just come down to the price. We've had Aguero & Rodri so Wednesday will be soon forgotten when the whistle blows for the next kick off.

Only saw bits of the match and Bayern looked dreadful generally. I was a big fan of Sane at City but he has apparently had a lot of criticism in the German media since he went to Bayern so I am not sure how well he is doing over there. I have seen some of his matches on TV but I am still not convinced he is the same player after his terrible injury. I will always have great memories of him from 2018 when he and Sterling were unplayable on either wings. Perhaps City got the best of him.
Apparently Sane's returning to his best form under us for Bayern this season. I only saw one half of a match & he was electric. The rest of my summation is based on reports I've read, which previous to this season said he was dreadful & getting boos from Bayern fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.