Jo.... another flop for the future

bluedream said:
Jo...another flop for the future.
Lets face it he has been an appalling waste of money. Even worse than Sam harris and caceido.
If they are crap at 20 they are crap at 25.
Name a player we have bought whose reputation and value has appreciated whilst on the city books.

Another fucktard newcomer. Fuck off.

I agree. Are you listening all you Sven lovers? No wonder Thaskin sacked him. 19 fuckin million!!! I was always a bit sceptical when we bought him. Top scorer in the Russian league- so fuckin what! At least Hughes' signings have all been of value.

I'd even add Sweep to the list.

Made him a £20m player and sold him. Bought him back for £10m and then made him into a £20m player again. Marvellous stuff.

we've added value to any player that came to us from the Swamp mate,

Terry Cooke, wonders for us in Div2
Schmeichel Snr - who can forget the last derby at Maine Road that he helped us win 3-1
and then there was of the course, the best of all. The Goat

so do one you rag muffin bollox brain dead muppet back to London. Prick

Darco said:
I agree. Are you listening all you Sven lovers? No wonder Thaskin sacked him. 19 fuckin million!!! I was always a bit sceptical when we bought him. Top scorer in the Russian league- so fuckin what! At least Hughes' signings have all been of value.

give us an "R"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.