Jo Blythe, Granada Weather

johnny on the spot

joblythe_060304_002.jpg

Alas Jo, how I miss you.

Your platinum locks. Those eyes, enticing gems mounted in a surely celestial-born visage.

Ah, Jo.

Surely I was ill of mind to voyage north and east, far beyond that blessed wrinkle in your nose as you wished me goodnight, b-bye. Ill indeed to leave you behind, for wife and for work.

Pigeonho said:
She looks tidy there. She used to look a bit on the wafer side, which I don't like. She looks like she might have put a bit of two'n'eight on though, and perhaps could now take a cock or two.

You're talking about the woman I love. Although, yeah she does far look better with a few pounds on. I was actually banned from watching her at one point by my now wife.

johnny on the spot said:
Pigeonho said:
She looks tidy there. She used to look a bit on the wafer side, which I don't like. She looks like she might have put a bit of two'n'eight on though, and perhaps could now take a cock or two.

You're talking about the woman I love. Although, yeah she does far look better with a few pounds on. I was actually banned from watching her at one point by my now wife.

I'd fuck her spine out! haha, no in all seriousness, she looks absolutely spot-on there, and I too now want to be banned from watching her. I might set a trap and pause it on the Sky Plus, with a 'used' andrex on the floor with me pretending to be asleep when the mrs walks in. Wonder how that will go down?!

johnny on the spot said:
Pigeonho said:

On boxing day i mentioned that the gorgeous millie had been doing ssn on xmas day and boxing day, Fuck me the grief i've got for saying that, fuckin funny breed women.

inchy14 said:
johnny on the spot said:

On boxing day i mentioned that the gorgeous millie had been doing ssn on xmas day and boxing day, Fuck me the grief i've got for saying that, fuckin funny breed women.

I would have vaccuumed the stains of her knickers into my mouth after that shift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.