Jo cant...

His main problem is that he is soooo incredible weak! He does not have bad technique and is not the worst dribbler in the world, but when he goes down so easily it gets hard for him. His vision is good, and his runs and getting into position great. Not a bad day at work for Jo!

I think we should keep him.

People talk about him being already out the door, but he keeps himself to himself, doesnt seem to cause any trouble and when called upon hes done quite well this year.

Funny isn't it... he is quite a poor player in honesty but his role today was very important tactically for us, in helping us keep our shape, and like against Fulham where he played there, we won comfortably.

mancitydreamteam said:
shoot
pass
get past a man
win a header
tackle

But

He played really well again today, well done lad.
Are you calling him or praising him can't make my mind up. For me he isn't really worthy of 90 minutes on the pitch but he did a bit of a job for us today. can't for the life of me see how he gets on in front of some of the players on the bench but i'm not manager and the man who is keeps on winning so i a'int got no complains.

I hope Jo stays, ya he isnt the best player but he works his ass off and seems to be getting better. Thats all I can ask for.

Forza Jo

LoveCity said:
Funny isn't it... he is quite a poor player in honesty but his role today was very important tactically for us, in helping us keep our shape, and like against Fulham where he played there, we won comfortably.
That's my thought as well. Jo was crucial in Mancini's plan today. Most of the ball from Hart were target at Jo. Yaya and Balo couldn't keep the ball down but Jo was, and our possession play today was built from that.

Watched the game on a stream and was hoping someone would mention Jo. He isnt the best player in the team but he tries his best everytime hes called on. Certain other players have been made "player of the year" for that reason alone. Thought he worked his arse off today again. Well done Jo, I for one am hoping you start hitting the back of the net soon to go with your effort.

i have said before, sometime this season he will score a critical goal for us.

i just have a feeling about him, RM obviously sees him in his plans more than Ade.

Maybe a last minute winner aganst the Rags in the cup final, now that would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.