Jo cant...

BlueSinclair said:
His main problem is that he is soooo incredible weak! He does not have bad technique and is not the worst dribbler in the world, but when he goes down so easily it gets hard for him. His vision is good, and his runs and getting into position great. Not a bad day at work for Jo!

'His vision is good' .........is that the equivalent to having 'two good feet'?? Id feel more sympathy for Jo if his vision was dodgy- that way hed have an excuse.
For pitty's sake - he's crap. Period.

Not many sides have a better 4th striker.

I like him, don't expect him to have a huge impace on our results but two of our best away results come with him in the team.

He does his job well but I still think that we have to look elsewhere if we are to challenge.

I think the one thing he does well that goes unnoticed is his movement. He was pulling the west ham defense all over today. Plus his run opened up the gap for johnno to run in to when he scored.

super_city_si said:
I think the one thing he does well that goes unnoticed is his movement. He was pulling the west ham defense all over today. Plus his run opened up the gap for johnno to run in to when he scored.

Bang on. He does a lot of important work which goes largely unnoticed, while the crappy finishing does go noticed.

I counted around 6 punts upfield in the second half that he got on the end of and layed off. He is a great outlet when we are under pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.