Jo coming back ??

Any truth in the rumours that we have paid all his wages while he's been on loan ?

This is from an Everton site.

bluesb1970 said:
With regard to how much we are paying City i can tell you that we are paying no loan fee, no wages....nothing, zilch. This is how much they want him off their books. A deal has already been fixed for £11 million at he end of the season but we are not taking up that option. The part that worries me is that yet again he is a square peg in a round hole. He prefers to play behind the main striker and link up play. Moyes will never play him there so we will never see the best of him. Pity as i think he is quite talented.

If that's true then it makes Moyes an even bigger **** over the way he acted with Lescott.
I really hope Everton get relegated sometime soon.

stony said:
Any truth in the rumours that we have paid all his wages while he's been on loan ?

This is from an Everton site.

bluesb1970 said:
With regard to how much we are paying City i can tell you that we are paying no loan fee, no wages....nothing, zilch. This is how much they want him off their books. A deal has already been fixed for £11 million at he end of the season but we are not taking up that option. The part that worries me is that yet again he is a square peg in a round hole. He prefers to play behind the main striker and link up play. Moyes will never play him there so we will never see the best of him. Pity as i think he is quite talented.

If that's true then it makes Moyes an even bigger **** over the way he acted with Lescott.
I really hope Everton get relegated sometime soon.
Will you still follow news about them on their forums if they get relegated?

for any of those people who are saying hes no good you are stretching that just abit to much but no i dnt really want him in the first team but if jo can put up with being n the bench then yess i will hav him as backup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.