jo,s return

riley347

golem has announced jo will be retuning to us this summer.......are we happy with this......really on the fence with this one.............

I always liked Jo and from what I saw of him at CSKA Moscow my expectations were high. Unfortunatley things haven't worked out for him, and alot of fans got tired of him pretty quickly. I think he still has alot of potential, just no one hows to unlock that just yet. Hopefully his game will improve on return and he'll be at the top of the pecking order for strikers.

I reckon he will end up at Everton as a part exchange for perhaps Lescott? Especially now that Jagiekla and I believe Yobo have both signed new contracts, Lescott might fancy the move.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Moyes does not want Jo end of story.
oh yes he does everton are skint otherwise they would have bought him clever clogs

Jay-Mcfc said:
mcigo said:
ernesto said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Moyes does not want Jo end of story.
oh yes he does everton are skint otherwise they would have bought him clever clogs

maybe he's using that as an excuse

It's common knowledge that Everton are skint.

I know that, but maybe he doesn't want Jo and is using their financial situation as a tactful way of covering it up.

Just a thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.