Jo s sicknote

Why don't people get off Jo's back, the lad can score goals that much is evident. Just give him time to settle in the side let alone the league and new country. He will start banging them in as soon as Hughes starts letting him play. I understand that he has found it difficult of late with niggling injuries and Benjani's "promise". As soon as Hughes realises Benjani and Vassell won't score a goal between them he will start playing Jo.

The impending transfer of RSC can only be a good thing for Jo as well, less pressure on him and now a solid proper centre forward to play off in a 4-4-2.

Dear Mark

Our Jo has a bad cold and would like to be excused PE today. Also he has lost his plimsoles and is going down with mumps, chicken pox and lazytwatitis. Besides which the nitty Nora the bug explorer says she wants to shave his head because of an outbreak of headlice.

I'm going to give him a hot weater bottle and send him to bed with a fishermans friend.

Your

Jo's Mum (Beryl)

Dear Mark

Our Jo has a bad cold and would like to be excused PE today. Also he has lost his plimsoles and is going down with mumps, chicken pox and lazytwatitis. Besides which the nitty Nora the bug explorer says she wants to shave his head because of an outbreak of headlice.

I'm going to give him a hot weater bottle and send him to bed with a fishermans friend.

Your

Jo's Mum (Beryl)

no no guys you're all wrong it was elano who told him to call in sick it was all elanos fault!!!!!! *rolls eyes*

I was actually there when Jo phoned up Mark Bowen:

"Hello Mr Bowen, I can't come into work today, I've got smallpox."

...a short pause

"Well, it hasn't been eradicated in MY hotel room!"

with apologies to the simpsons

Prophet of Doom said:
Jo is without doubt City's biggest transfer mistake of all time ( and there have been a few ).

Completely unsuited for the English game.

I think that's a little harsh... (Bianchi anyone?)

My feeling is we should ship him out on loan somewhere (maybe Everton?). If he comes good then we have ourselves a decent player, if he doesn't we can get rid and recoup some of the cash we splashed on him. On his current form he isn't going to be getting much 1st team football here but maybe a change of scene and Moyes whipping him into shape could see him return to us as a better player who will have eaten a little humbe pie and gone on to gain some much needed confidence.

i agree with the loan deal, give him a chance but in another team, he might come good, stranger things have happened

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Why don't people get off Jo's back, the lad can score goals that much is evident. Just give him time to settle in the side let alone the league and new country. He will start banging them in as soon as Hughes starts letting him play.

Never then?

He's started 6 leauge games since he's moved. There is no way people should be writing him off considering the lack of starts he's made, he's 21 FFS he's clearly a talented player and his goal scoring record in russia was outstanding, he'll take time to adapt but once he does and is given a run of games he'll come good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.