Jo to Everton on Loan

mancity dan

David Moyes is taking Jo on loan again for next season to go with a reported signing of Owen for next season.

Could be good for the lad to get some more football, have a feeling that he won't be back to us after this next loan as I still feel that is was more a SGE signing than a MH one...

Trigger said:
No way! if he isnt going to be good enough then sell him, or use him to get Lescott.

if it is true - it must be makeweight for Lescott. Otherwise why would we give a direct rival an advantage?

mmmh - would it be an advantage?

If true i think it would be a great move for us. We don't need the money so I'm not fussed about a sale, but if he can produce the form he did for CSKA at Everton then we could potentially have one of the most sought after strikers in the premiership on out books next season.

ramsdale4 said:
If true i think it would be a great move for us. We don't need the money so I'm not fussed about a sale, but if he can produce the form he did for CSKA at Everton then we could potentially have one of the most sought after strikers in the premiership on out books next season.

I find that highly unlikely

JULES said:
ramsdale4 said:

I find that highly unlikely

And if your right then theres more chance of Everton finishing no way near us this season. A win win situation :)

I find it extremely unlikely also, he didn't improve whilst at Everton the first time, I cant see him improving the second time either.

LCBblue said:
I find it extremely unlikely also, he didn't improve whilst at Everton the first time, I cant see him improving the second time either.

I disagree and i think most Everton fans would too. He showed some good stuff over there, some nice touches, played the lone striker role quite well and produced a half decent return of goals.

He didn't set the world a light but i think he did enough to show he can probably hack it at a decent standard in the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.