Jo to Everton on Loan

He didn't set the world a light but i think he did enough to show he can probably hack it at a decent standard in the prem.

This is fare comment. No need for anyone to be slatting the lad. I remember my friend saying Drogba was a waste of money, second season Drogba was unrecognisable from the first year. Im not stupid enough to think Jo will be anywhere as good as Drogba but i think he will be a better player this year, hes not as bad as some people on here make out.

mancity dan said:
David Moyes is taking Jo on loan again for next season to go with a reported signing of Owen for next season.

Could be good for the lad to get some more football, have a feeling that he won't be back to us after this next loan as I still feel that is was more a SGE signing than a MH one...
thats cuz he was a SGE signing 100%

Already mentioned in the Lescott thread. Like I said there I think this is bad business for us. Fulham have offered £8 million for him which is bad enough but if we let him go on loan to Everton as part of the Lescott deal hes effectively costing us £26 million.

I cant stand loan deals for big money pros. Club that owns the player ALWAYS ends up getting shafted on deals like this.

Lomas has a lob on said:
mancity dan said:
David Moyes is taking Jo on loan again for next season to go with a reported signing of Owen for next season.

Could be good for the lad to get some more football, have a feeling that he won't be back to us after this next loan as I still feel that is was more a SGE signing than a MH one...

errrrrrrrrrr...... no, he was a Thaksin signing.

Bilboblue said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
mancity dan said:

errrrrrrrrrr...... no, he was a Thaksin signing.

oh blimey, does anyone really know? no. I understood that SGE was keen on him, but thaksin was even more keen.

cummo said:
Trigger said:
No way! if he isnt going to be good enough then sell him, or use him to get Lescott.

if it is true - it must be makeweight for Lescott. Otherwise why would we give a direct rival an advantage?

mmmh - would it be an advantage?

everton are not a direct rival to us. our rivals are the top 3 which is somewhere everton will never reach. lescott is leaving them for us and i've also heard tim cahill could be coming as well. without those 2 they will be back where they belong in the middle of the table.

crob said:
cummo said:
Trigger said:
No way! if he isnt going to be good enough then sell him, or use him to get Lescott.

if it is true - it must be makeweight for Lescott. Otherwise why would we give a direct rival an advantage?

mmmh - would it be an advantage?

everton are not a direct rival to us. our rivals are the top 3 which is somewhere everton will never reach. lescott is leaving them for us and i've also heard tim cahill could be coming as well. without those 2 they will be back where they belong in the middle of the table.
Tim Cahill wouldn't even get into our reserve team so why bother?

jo told my mate in town that he hated mh and wouldn't play for us again while he was still there!!

In view of that I would loan him out in the p/league. If he has a good season he'll increase in value which is only good for us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.