Jo to Everton ?

stony

I'm not an ITK so you can stick your list up your arse. Just seen this on RAWK though, in a thread discussing Shays move to City.

I got told this was a done deal about 2 weeks ago at the same time I also got told that Jo was a done deal to the bitters but City won't allow him to go until the last few days of the window.

That's the first part in, now hopefully the second as what I have seen of Jo he looks shockingly bad.

Any of our so called ITK's heard anything about this ?

stony said:
I'm not an ITK so you can stick your list up your arse. Just seen this on RAWK though, in a thread discussing Shays move to City.

I got told this was a done deal about 2 weeks ago at the same time I also got told that Jo was a done deal to the bitters but City won't allow him to go until the last few days of the window.

That's the first part in, now hopefully the second as what I have seen of Jo he looks shockingly bad.

Any of our so called ITK's heard anything about this ?

LIST HIM DUC

It is all you done and he wanted you listed.

lol

Jo wouldn't get a work permit for a loan move to Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.