Jo to Everton ?

Re: jo to everton

jim_tolmies_perm said:
this would be good news all round

Somthing is not right a lad who can't stop scoring (albeit as a 2nd striker) comes to UK and can't hit a barn door (although most of games as lone striker which clearly isn't his game)

35 miles up the road so doesn't have to move - can stay pally with Robinho keeping him company

Chance to play regularly and get confidence back

Then we take him back or sell him for half what we paid

Currently we'd struggle to get £6-7m
Good move for City, and Jo. Not sure if Moyes will be able to get him to play the Everton way. But if he can, then that's good for City

stony said:
I'm not an ITK so you can stick your list up your arse. Just seen this on RAWK though, in a thread discussing Shays move to City.

I got told this was a done deal about 2 weeks ago at the same time I also got told that Jo was a done deal to the bitters but City won't allow him to go until the last few days of the window.

That's the first part in, now hopefully the second as what I have seen of Jo he looks shockingly bad.

Any of our so called ITK's heard anything about this ?

Right forget what I said, list me in blue please ;-)

Godfather said:
cummo said:
if this happens - we must have a striker teed up

i dont know, jo hasnt been involved anyway, so wont be missed that much. i still think we should go for robbie keane if hes available, i know i few on here dont rate him but he is absolute quality.
On the bench yesterday ahead of Studge

Would suggest a striker is lined up.

Maybe blackburn have agreed to let RSC go but want it to go through last minute - this has been suggested by a few (inc Ajay)

jim_tolmies_perm said:
Godfather said:
cummo said:

i dont know, jo hasnt been involved anyway, so wont be missed that much. i still think we should go for robbie keane if hes available, i know i few on here dont rate him but he is absolute quality.

Maybe blackburn have agreed to let RSC go but want it to go through last minute - this has been suggested by a few (inc Ajay)

Sturridge is Injured!

Shooter 83 said:
jim_tolmies_perm said:
Godfather said:
cummo said:

Sturridge is Injured!
Fair enough - theory looking ropey then

Fantastic idea to let Jo go on loan to Everton.

We're chasing 6th. or 7th. in the league, we're desperate to get European football for next season (otherwise our ability to attract quality will be seriously threatened)... and we help out one of our closest rivals.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so fucking stupid.

If we want to give him games then get him to a Championship team.

Or is it that we've already given up on finishing in the top 7 already?

And what about our UEFA Cup campaign? A couple of injuries and we're back to playing Vassell... and that's good management is it?

Good grief.

A real shame he hasn't cut it.

I have a horrible feeling he will start to score there and give them the lift they need.

I will be surprised if we don't have a striker lined up. Productive talks in London could be a clue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.