Jo Whyley?

Mark E Smith had her cards marked when he was presented with the NME 'god like genius' award one year.

He made her look a complete t**t as she hadn't a clue what he was about. Don't know if there's a youtube clip of it flying around as i can't be arsed looking but it is good.

Went right off her when she had Ian Mculloch and Ian Brown on her tv show. She tried crawling so far up Brown's arse with that sycophantic smile and comments it was sickening. Brown just kept repeating how much he loved Mculloch and how much of an influence his music had been while Wiley just ignored his comments and just kept saying "Never mind all that Ian, what about the Roses blah blah fucking blah" Sickeningly embarrassing and she just stopped short of asking Brown to let her suck his cock.

iv got a massive problem with radio dj's anyway. the way they feel the need to ram there own lives down my throat. just play some tunes you dicks!! id say that cotton and whiley up there with some of the worst as well.

1_barry_conlon said:
Mark E Smith had her cards marked when he was presented with the NME 'god like genius' award one year.

He made her look a complete t**t as she hadn't a clue what he was about. Don't know if there's a youtube clip of it flying around as i can't be arsed looking but it is good.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cllq6QYnP0s[/youtube]

Lark Lane Blue said:
I hate that noise she makes when she breathes in, dragging the air in while she thinks up her next vacuous comment, I'd happily kick her teeth in, Nirvana or no no nirvana.

I read an article once about her championing bands that are managed by her husband.

Yeah that is part of her annoying lisp.

The trying to be cool thing is very poor, "look at me, I have no shoes on" etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.