Jo

Stackmoney

Did anybody just realise that we gave an 18 million pound international Brazilian player to one of our main rivals in the league for fcuk all? Is Hughes mad or just crazy? Jo is twice the player of Bellamy, he never got the chance to show it because Hughes would'nt see quality if it was right smack in his face. Jo is the player that has ripped apart Inter Milan twice in the Champions League, he's a quality young player with a great left peg. HUGHES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stackmoney said:
Did anybody just realise that we gave an 18 million pound international Brazilian player to one of our main rivals in the league for fcuk all? Is Hughes mad or just crazy? Jo is twice the player of Bellamy, he never got the chance to show it because Hughes would'nt see quality if it was right smack in his face. Jo is the player that has ripped apart Inter Milan twice in the Champions League, he's a quality young player with a great left peg. HUGHES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he is tall!

just seen jo at cashpoint outside sainsburys wilmslow. i wished him well and hoped to see him back next season.

not a lot his english isnt brilliant, he smilled and said thanks. there was another guy with him putting bags in his car, presume that was his interpretor. ?

Its amazing that when a player leaves somehow he has never been given a chance to shine. Well Jo has had plenty of chances and although I think long term he has something to offer, I am completely fed up of his sulking and lazy attitude. I dare say if he is successful with Everton then Hughes will be accused of not being able to man manage again!!

I agree with not giving him much of a chance, i hope he comes back next season fit and a better player and shows us his real quality...hopefully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.