Jo

Should have gone if we have someone to replace him, so maybe we have?
Its a long shot but a possibility.

i think the clue is the fact thats this is just a loan deal, he will be first choice at everton due to their lack of strikers hopefully he will get games and gain the confidence to come back and show why we paid 18 million. this could turn out to be a good bit of business.

Give weapon to direct rival who is fighting for the same league spot as us, good business?

this could eb good for both parties......

good for Jo to get games under his belt and get use to the physical side of the prem

good for city cause we could get a better player back

i presume you mean 6th or 7th place, i think thats well worth the risk! we are still in europe and that must be the focus for this season, the eufa cup and 8th place would do me!

At this level of football and with this level of a player will we really take Jo back if he does well at Everton. Lets say Jo finds some form and scores some goals and therefore becomes well liked by Everon and their fans and possibly even qualifies for Europe, would he want to come back to a club where he's obviously had problems on and off the pitch. Todays footballers generally move on without a single thought for the leaving club if they find themselves loved somewhere else, they talk cheap and words mean fuck all.

At this level of football and with this level of a player will we really take Jo back if he does well at Everton. Lets say Jo finds some form and scores some goals and therefore becomes well liked by Everon and their fans and possibly even qualifies for Europe, would he want to come back to a club where he's obviously had problems on and off the pitch. Todays footballers generally move on without a single thought for the leaving club if they find themselves loved somewhere else, they talk cheap and words mean fuck all.

Blue2112 said:
depends whether he has any ambition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.