Jo

I was a bit taken aback when they introduced him to the Everton crowd before last week's bin dipping love in. Why did we let him go without arranging to bring in a replacement? It is fucking stupid and Hughes had better hope Jo doesn't all of a sudden come good at Everton. Risky and stupid manouvre on so many levels.

Pam said:
I was a bit taken aback when they introduced him to the Everton crowd before last week's bin dipping love in. Why did we let him go without arranging to bring in a replacement? It is fucking stupid and Hughes had better hope Jo doesn't all of a sudden come good at Everton. Risky and stupid manouvre on so many levels.

You brought a £32 mill replacement in , or have you forgotten :o)

was the official transfer fee for Jo ever released? Some have said we only paid 4-6 million up front and the other 12-14 million would be based on performance and appearances.

Wait for all the blue dippers to come on here proclaiming Jo to be better than Robinho.

Still our player you poor cunts ;) However I bet the option to buy is a low one. 5 million I reckon. Good debut for him today, the acid test will be over the remainder of the season. He scored on his first start at home for us in the league.

svennis pennis said:
Wait for all the blue dippers to come on here proclaiming Jo to be better than Robinho.

Still our player you poor ***** ;) However I bet the option to buy is a low one. 5 million I reckon. Good debut for him today, the acid test will be over the remainder of the season. He scored on his first start at home for us in the league.

Bit early for that ;o)
Not a bad debut though , and showed a lot of bottle stepping up to take the penalty so fair play to the lad .
Great performance today as a team , though a few tired legs later on I'm sure .

Good win for you guys too today .
Takes a bit of pressure off .

Darker shade of Blue said:
Bit early for that ;o)
Not a bad debut though , and showed a lot of bottle stepping up to take the penalty so fair play to the lad .

Eh? How much bottle does it take to take a pen in the last few minutes when you're 2 up and coasting?
Anyway, cheers for the kind words.

jimharri said:
Bit early for that ;o)

Eh? How much bottle does it take to take a pen in the last few minutes when you're 2 up and coasting?

Are you kidding ?
He risked everything today by taking that pen . Had he missed , his confidence would have been shattered , and his debut blemished . It showed a strong mental attitude and self belief . Many others might have decided to settle for what they had achieved and pass the buck . Good on the guy for stepping up and being a pro .

jimharri said:
Bit early for that ;o)

Are you kidding ?
He risked everything today by taking that pen . Had he missed , his confidence would have been shattered , and his debut blemished . It showed a strong mental attitude and self belief . Many others might have decided to settle for what they had achieved and pass the buck . Good on the guy for stepping up and being a pro .

Agreed. Sometimes when you're really lacking in confidence you just have to step up and face the gauntlet and today he did that, got some confidence back with his first and wanted to take the penalty and he stuck it away. Fair play to the lad.

Good for him, i've nothing against Hughes but i hope Jo sticks Hughes' criticisms right up his arse.
Playing in a side that actually does something at deadball situations & not having to constantly play with his back to goal will do the lad some good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.