JO

cupsforcockups

I see the prolific brazilian has been subbed by the bin dippers,looks like he has had his good 40 minutes this season for them,bad news he will return to city!!!!!!!!!

bluemoon27 said:
but going off tonight peformance would he have been better than caicedo cause he was the only bad player on show tonight

I think big Phil is a bit of an enigma...he looks great when coming off the bench but shit when handed a start. I suppose the same could be said for Evans.

Jo was hit tonight-Caicedo looked better in our match than Jo looked in his.....and I watched BOTH matches.

I watched him the other day and he looked bad, but the guy isn't playing anywhere near to what he's capable of. Right now he has absolutely no understanding of the English game whatsoever. He shits out of atckles and pretends to go for stuff cos he hasn't got the aggression to get in there, which you need in the prem. He'll be a quality player but he's gonna have to knuckle down big time if he wants to cut it in the prem

The lad is only 19 for me I would give him a year on loan at a fizzy pop club. Then re evaluate whether good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.