Jo

I dont know maybe Hughes doesnt want to let him go anywhere maybe he thinks that he is the big target striker that we need this season ??
---------------------

i met jo in the circle in town

within 2 minutes of questioning him....he said he hates mark hughes along with many other players....He mentioned Elano but no one else. Seemed a top guy though in general..proper down to heart guy.

Citycitytid said:
I dont know maybe Hughes doesnt want to let him go anywhere maybe he thinks that he is the big target striker that we need this season ??
---------------------

i met jo in the circle in town

within 2 minutes of questioning him....he said he hates mark hughes along with many other players....He mentioned Elano but no one else. Seemed a top guy though in general..proper down to heart guy.

If that's true then he can piss off for me.....and if he's saying that to you what's he saying in the dressing room?

But I trust Hughes to know who the whingers are and deal with them accordingly.

I would give Jo a chance this season, hes a big man that every1 says we are targeting and from wot i can remember he seemd to win alot of the long balls that city seem to play.(when he was on the field). i think hes needs to be played along side some1 though. Maybe Robbie????

simon23 said:
undecided about Jo tbh.......there is clearly potential there but he has a lot of learning to do before he is going to be a striker that can consistently perform in the prem
agreed he wouldnt be that bad a striker if he stayed on his feet n went forward instead of falling over n passing back get on the superman summer training regime n we could be on a winner ad give him one more crack at the whip then get what we can for him next summer if he don't cut the mustard

BlueMooner123 said:
I would give Jo a chance this season, hes a big man that every1 says we are targeting and from wot i can remember he seemd to win alot of the long balls that city seem to play.(when he was on the field). i think hes needs to be played along side some1 though. Maybe Robbie????
Agree with this - he has to be given a chance.

He should not go on loan, keep him as a reserve, in case the regular strikers have accidents, like this year, when Bellamy went belly up and we had to play Caicedo or Evans. MH should make him work for his money, he is big like a mule and can take a lot of punishment from defenders and make some space for Robinho and Ireland. If he has an attitude, or talk to newspapers to much, cut his money, he will learn his lesson soon enough, I guarantee that.

ocimpean said:
He should not go on loan, keep him as a reserve, in case the regular strikers have accidents, like this year, when Bellamy went belly up and we had to play Caicedo or Evans. MH should make him work for his money, he is big like a mule and can take a lot of punishment from defenders and make some space for Robinho and Ireland. If he has an attitude, or talk to newspapers to much, cut his money, he will learn his lesson soon enough, I guarantee that.

you can't just cut his money. he signed a contract to be earning £xk for 4 years or something, he's hardly likely to accept a new contract with less money is he? when he can carry on doing nothing and getting the same wage.

mcigo said:
ocimpean said:

you can't just cut his money. he signed a contract to be earning £xk for 4 years or something, he's hardly likely to accept a new contract with less money is he? when he can carry on doing nothing and getting the same wage.
He simply means that Jo should get fined heavily if he talks out of place. Meanwhile I would like to see Hughes at least try to mend his bridges where Jo and Elano are concerned.

lionheart said:
mcigo said:
ocimpean said:

He simply means that Jo should get fined heavily if he talks out of place. Meanwhile I would like to see Hughes at least try to mend his bridges where Jo and Elano are concerned.
if they don't get on with the manager then get rid. we need players who want to play for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.