JO

The guy is coming in to a bit of confiedence. He is not the long term answer but if he is firing on all cylinders it would increase our chances of moving him on and may get some performances to help us progress.

yeah i like jo, i think we should keep him in the the next rounds of the carling cup. think he will do a job for us in this competition. hopefully play a stronger defence in the next round.

DannyBoy2890 said:
yeah i like jo, i think we should keep him in the the next rounds of the carling cup. think he will do a job for us in this competition. hopefully play a stronger defence in the next round.

OOPS :) He is a handy player for Europe and the odd subs appearance for the Premier League though.

Jo is a piss poor player who doesn't even deserve to wear the shirt IMO. Everton didn't even want him FFS! All the money and talent we have and he plays Jo upfront! *clap, clap*

I think Jo can do a job. If he can play like he did at CSKA then we have a very good player on our hands. He just needs to be given a chance by our fans.

ramsdale4 said:
I think Jo can do a job. If he can play like he did at CSKA then we have a very good player on our hands. He just needs to be given a chance by our fans.

I am afraid it is too late for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.