Jo

CTID96 said:
i think hes quality and mancini should sell him to a club that needs a good finisher like him as we already have too many strikers

Posting after a session in the pub is never a good idea. You'll regret this in the morning.

Didn't he play agaisnt Timosoara though?
Surely it would reduce his value if he has featured in European competition already. Does anyone know if this is the case?
I.e I am asking if Jo is precluded from appearing for other clubs, due to him already having featured for us?
I wish there was a simpler way of asking this...

TommyCFro said:
Surely it would reduce his value if he has featured in European competition already. Does anyone know if this is the case?
I.e I am asking if Jo is precluded from appearing for other clubs, due to him already having featured for us?

That's Europa league, he'll be OK to play in Champions League ....

ROFPML ...... :D :D :D

TommyCFro said:
is it possible to reduce his value more its a bit like askin for full price for a left over kabab

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.