Joan Angel Roman has joined Barcelona

Eds said:
Given that Barcelona reserves play in a lower league in Spain and can never be promoted and assuming he doesn't play for thier first team what standard will he be playing at. Is their first division or whatever it is called comparable to the championship?

Spanish second tier, so comparable to the Championship yeah. Barcelona B is a bridge to the first team though, they can be promoted at any time and Roman will be playing alongside some top top prospects.

Fair Play to the lad, he left with dignity unlike that c*** Vaseli. Hope to see him playing in the first team at Barcelona

McFcMiKe7 said:
Fair Play to the lad, he left with dignity unlike that c*** Vaseli. Hope to see him playing in the first team at Barcelona

Veseli was shite anyway, I saw him at the DSC last season. Still, Savic looked pretty good in that game, so...

mekonmcfc said:
i believe we have a partnering deal with Barca, so wouldnt be suprised if there are some coming our way, probably helps toughen them up and add another dimension to their game
I've heard a lot about a young argentine lad there.. Lionel something? ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

only seen him play a couple of times in pre-season and have rated him highly ever since. In fact, remember looking up who it was the first time I saw him play because he did look very young yet very promising. Great movement, comfortable and confident on the ball, good vision and passing to go with it, and perhaps just as importantly comes across as having a great attitude.

fair play to him, the best club in the world with some of the best coaching staff and in his home country whilst he's still young no-one can blame him so good luck!

we dont know what he's made of yet but I think we've lost a potential star, or at least someone who will be a very good footballer.

Not a difficult choice. Live in Barcelona where it's nice and sunny or Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.