Joan Angel Roman

TheRevolution said:
I heard people saying were getting him and yet I havn't heard a thing about him. Is he coming still ?
ask pollerz, in case spursmad says it first and he goes ape, bumping loads of threads where he mentioned his name!

Pollez can confirm that we may, or may not sign him, in the near or distant future but thats 50-50 until the paperboy delivers his 'source' ;)

Can we bury this one please, Jean Angel Roman Olle is a City player, presented as said previously at the Bolton home game last season

and seen last night watching City reserves at Hyde

londonbluez said:
Can we bury this one please, Jean Angel Roman Olle is a City player, presented as said previously at the Bolton home game last season

and seen last night watching City reserves at Hyde

I know a few of his teammates and they said he's definately signed for us

smiles said:
Pollez can confirm that we may, or may not sign him, in the near or distant future but thats 50-50 until the paperboy delivers his 'source' ;)

spot on

jft20b said:
TheRevolution said:
I heard people saying were getting him and yet I havn't heard a thing about him. Is he coming still ?
ask pollerz, in case spursmad says it first and he goes ape, bumping loads of threads where he mentioned his name!

What the fuck?

You sad sad sad child. Why even bother typing seriously?

Tools like this are dragging this forum and this clubs name thru the mud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.