Joan Roman

Bellers_a_hero

Included in the squad for the "Dublin Super Cup" & has obviously shown his talents and impressed coaches in pre season scoring a number of goals from midfield. His movement also looks promising.
Could this mean he gets his opportunity in the team next season - i'm thinking he will, especially if we get some injuries in the middle at any point in the season and with Vieria gone now, it means we have one less midfielder. Fair play to the lad, has progressed an awful lot since joining last year and just being Spanish will also mean he has a lot going for himself.

I hope he gets his chance

I've noticed that he's been scoring goals lately , so fair play to the club for taking him along ....... the kids have to be given hope that if they deliver they will be rewarded by the club.

Joan Roman is pure class and has progressed well since coming to England. If he adapts to the physicality and pace of the PL, he'll be a 15m player within 2 years of his first team debut.

juan roman denis suarez mentored by silva :P

DroolingSmiley2.gif

LoveCity said:
Joan Roman is pure class and has progressed well since coming to England. If he adapts to the physicality and pace of the PL, he'll be a 15m player within 2 years of his first team debut.

Steady on there! I think he will go back to Spain before he hits 21.

WNRH said:
LoveCity said:

Why? He's fully settled in Manchester and didn't join us from a top Spanish club. Also, he chose us over Barca so wanted to come here.

If he was English, the media wankfest would already underway about him, his technical quality is outstanding. He's as good as McEachran.

LoveCity said:
WNRH said:
LoveCity said:

Why? He's fully settled in Manchester and didn't join us from a top Spanish club. Also, he chose us over Barca so wanted to come here.

If he was English, the media wankfest would already underway about him, his technical quality is outstanding. He's as good as McEachran.

I think it's the opposite, because he is Spanish and was bought in he gets overrated IMO, same with Suarez.

Would like to see him more against better opposition than a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds, don't think he would get away with running into too many blind alleys with the big boys. Be interesting to see him on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.