Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

Great player on his day when he is playing against a team that won't target him. When they do target him, they'll get free kicks and penalties. He's a poor defender and has a poor attitude.

He won't be back at City and he won't go to a top European Club. His career is on the slide down now and in a couple of years he will regret leaving us.

Think we will sell to a prem team TBH, think we'll probably sell him to anyone other than arsenal or Liverpool. Newcastle I think is pretty plausible, he'd be an upgrade on 33/34 year old trippier and they won't get anyone as good for his price.

"I have no ill will towards Pep (Guardiola). They are cycles, he is a person with a strong personality, me too , there are things we didn't agree with. There are things I didn't agree with and said, others he didn't agree with and he told me. He's still the best coach in the world. Life goes on. I'm very happy here [Barcelona].

Tolmie alluding to another potential opportunity for Joao if/when Barca cant pay up on twitter.

Realistic options? Hmmm....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.