Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

No, He's was bang out of order

But like many on here, We are still puzzled why Pep and City have not signed a left-back and keep asking players to cover that role, I am saying let's see Cancelo at right-back for 10 to 15 games then judge him
Cancelo signed the contract knowing he was going to be the left back, given Walker had the right back slot nailed down.

He was out of form and stinking the place out, so he was dropped, along with Walker, ironically. His ego couldn’t take that and he stormed out of a team meeting, kicked Foden and ranted in the tunnel before a game to get his agent to get him out of this fucking club.

Pep doesn’t like energy sponges in his group. Cancelo is now one of those and won’t be back whilst Pep is here, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Just a quick one on this as I’m very busy right now.

Today I have been told that Cancelo has alerted Mendes of his desire to return to Portugal and play for Benfica for his final years.

Well Benfica pay the transfer fee of £25million, Manchester City have to balance the books just like all the other clubs, A Loan deal does not help Manchester City spending on future players

Well Benfica pay the transfer fee of £25million, Manchester City have to balance the books just like all the other clubs, A Loan deal does not help Manchester City spending on future players
They may not have to if Benfica have any players we may be interested in and can include one of our players that may be of interest to them as part of the deal........

Today I have been told that Cancelo has alerted Mendes of his desire to return to Portugal and play for Benfica for his final years.
Might explain what Tolmie mentioned about Mendes coming over next week for a meeting with City hierarchy..

Joao Neves swap deal on the cards?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.