Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

He means, that could be one or two people's opinion and not the general consensus of the Match going Juventus fan

He means, that could be one or two people's opinion and not the general consensus of the Match going Juventus fan base.
I think there were a couple of articles and posts on here from Juve fans and City fans who knew Juventus fans, saying that his attitude left alot to be desired when he wasn't in the side, stating that he was a good player but his attitude wasn't the best when not picked. I also read atlicles on various newspaper websites about this as well. Since then this has been proven to be the case at City. Good riddance I say.

Just really happy we got a fee for him, bonus that with his wage off the books too

Shame as I was a fan when he joined but clearly had a attitude problem

So long

He achieved well with the club and for that, I thank him.

He reminds me of Alexander-Arnold in some ways. Good footballing ability, RB isn’t quite his best position but also not good enough to be a winger, also a bit of a dick head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.