Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

If benfica do want cancelo we was linked to there young CB abit ago silva I think maybe something in that or neves

He had a stellar season and we increased his salary from £85k pw to £250k pw until June 2027

He was then benched to give Lewis a game and Cancelo's behaviour in training was an absolute disgrace.If he ever plays for us again I will show my ass in Burtons window.

Both Bayern and Barca have refused to buy him on that salary. It is a problem but who could have foreseen Cancelo behaving like an absolute madman

He had a stellar season and we increased his salary from £85k pw to £250k pw until June 2027

He was then benched to give Lewis a game and Cancelo's behaviour in training was an absolute disgrace.If he ever plays for us again I will show my ass in Burtons window.

Both Bayern and Barca have refused to buy him on that salary. It is a problem but who could have foreseen Cancelo behaving like an absolute madman
where is that 250 figure from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.