Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

I have no idea if the story is true but an obligation is exactly that. They are obligated to buy. But, I wouldn't count on Barca to do anything they say they are going to do
What happens if a team can't stump up the money for an " obligation" to buy
e.g. Harwood Bellis was an obligation to buy with Southampton.
If Southampton genuinely don't have the money, without it causing Financial difficulties, is that a reason for not fulfilling their end of the deal.

In the case of Cancelo, If Barcelona don't have the money now, they might not have it in 12 months time either.

If Southampton genuinely don't have the money, without it causing Financial difficulties, is that a reason for not fulfilling their end of the deal.

In the case of Cancelo, If Barcelona don't have the money now, they might not have it in 12 months time either.
they don't have pay it all in one go, (clubs rarely do) the obligation is really to take his registration. payment terms will be agreed over X and Y

No idea. I imagine they would try and worm their way out of it by grovelling to us and making more bullshit promises.

The debt will get sold to some firm who pays City and Barca then owe them, thats pretty standard.

Since Barca doesn't have money I guess Cancelo is the best possible solution.. Balde left, Cancelo right and Araujo-Kounde as CBs..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.