Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

they bidded 55m for olmo tho, but can't pay 60m guaranteed, so they have enough for cancelo thankfully

Yes but the deal was to pay the fee in a few years, not all at once.. Last I heard the decision was made its either loan for Cancelo or Barca will stick with youth players they have for RB position (Font).. Midfielders and wingers are much more needed than RB.. Kounde and Araujo can both cover that position..

Yes but the deal was to pay the fee in a few years, not all at once.. Last I heard the decision was made its either loan for Cancelo or Barca will stick with youth players they have for RB position (Font).. Midfielders and wingers are much more needed than RB.. Kounde and Araujo can both cover that position..
the recent rumours were that they wanna pay the loan fee with an obligation next summer, and i'm perfectly fine with that as long as it's permanent

Of course he’s back, we are paying his wages so least we do is keep him fit and ready to go. More chance of me being in squad at end of window than Joao.
If he was that much of a problem he'd be no where near the training ground

If he was that much of a problem he'd be no where near the training ground
Obviously, but we are well aware that’s not the case. Very rare a player gets banished completely, and certainly not something that happens often at City, and never when Pep is in charge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.