Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Not a chance the club will be able to impose that training regime on him
You guys do know I was be facetious. The point I wanted to make was that, and this is not being facetious, they could make it known to him and his people that, if he didn’t go somewhere else, things will be uncomfortable for him. That’s all..

You guys do know I was be facetious. The point I wanted to make was that, and this is not being facetious, they could make it known to him and his people that, if he didn’t go somewhere else, things will be uncomfortable for him. That’s all..
Facetious or not, I’m sure we’d do it if we could Frank

He said, "I am Joao Cancelo and I'm going to play not some kid (Rico Lewis)" and tried lunging after Pep which caused Ruben, Bernardo and few others to intervene and hold him back.. after which he kicked a ball towards Pep.

Basically he's not getting re-integrated.. he's burned his bridges!

If you look up the journalist reportings and fan channels.. it was confirmed by basically everyone as the reason why he went from being loved to being persona non grata overnight.
How do you know all this?

Facetious or not, I’m sure we’d do it if we could Frank
The part I was being facetious about was the training schedule part. The other part I was serious.

Tell him and his people no taking the piss about a cheap o deal to Barcelona. They either buy you or have another club buy you or you stay and rot..

The part I was being facetious about was the training schedule part. The other part I was serious.

Tell him and his people no taking the piss about a cheap o deal to Barcelona. They either buy you or have another club buy you or you stay and rot..
Agree 100% Frank. Not seen you since the Chaddy Arms days. Hope you’re well pal.

Agree 100% Frank. Not seen you since the Chaddy Arms days. Hope you’re well pal.
OMG!! The Chaddy Arms!! Big Bernard!! Don’t think I ever saw him without a beer or a hamburger in his hands!!

Remember the session in there after the Sunderland relegation match!!

Happy days.

OMG!! The Chaddy Arms!! Big Bernard!! Don’t think I ever saw him without a beer or a hamburger in his hands!!

Remember the session in there after the Sunderland relegation match!!

Happy days.
He’s still around. I was Chairman of the branch at that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.