Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Jorge Mendes needs to earn his keep. Cancelo isn’t shit and as an agent, he should be able to find him a place to go to.

Trouble is he’s been at Juventus, City, Bayern and Barcelona. We ain’t selling him to anyone in the Premier League and he still believes he can do it at the very top level, where else can he realistically go that can afford his wages?

Trouble is he’s been at Juventus, City, Bayern and Barcelona. We ain’t selling him to anyone in the Premier League and he still believes he can do it at the very top level, where else can he realistically go that can afford his wages?

I’d be fine with him going to another English club.

Surprised someone like Newcastle haven’t been linked with him?

I wonder if we do a loan swap deal with Gundo and Cancelo, when the loan ends, will Cancelo still stay with us? I personally would much prefer getting rid of him permanently.

I’d be fine with him going to another English club.

Surprised someone like Newcastle haven’t been linked with him?

Would a team like Newcastle be attractive to Cancelo? They won’t be able to afford his wages and they can’t give him guaranteed Champions League football season after season which makes the pool of clubs he could go to extremely small and only being Barcelona at the moment. What a mess he has made of his career behaving like a dick when he could have had a champions league medal, world club champions medal and two more Premier League title medals.

I wonder if we do a loan swap deal with Gundo and Cancelo, when the loan ends, will Cancelo still stay with us? I personally would much prefer getting rid of him permanently.

There will be no swap deal or loan swap deal.

Cancelo was always moving to Barcelona, and on loan. Nothing changes there. Neither club need a swap to make that happen.

They need Gundo off the wage bill, and should be letting him go for free, and we can take him on a contract that suits us and him. A loan or a swap suits nobody.

Would a team like Newcastle be attractive to Cancelo? They won’t be able to afford his wages and they can’t give him guaranteed Champions League football season after season which makes the pool of clubs he could go to extremely small and only being Barcelona at the moment. What a mess he has made of his career behaving like a dick when he could have had a champions league medal, world club champions medal and two more Premier League title medals.
If he stays with us he's definitely not getting CL footie anytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.