Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

I wouldn't be averse to Cancelo staying and fighting for a first team place. If he can cut his twattishness out there's still a top player in there

Given his history I’m not sure Cancelo decides his daily levels of twattishness. I think he is just a twat plain and simple.

I wouldn't be averse to Cancelo staying and fighting for a first team place. If he can cut his twattishness out there's still a top player in there
Trouble is that it’s a big IF. Plus Pep is like Ferguson was, if you cross him you are dead. Strong leadership skills to stop others throwing toys about.

Surely there is a deal to be done by swapping Cancelo for Jules Kounde.

Kounde would be a great replacement for Walker

I can't see Barca swapping a 25 year old regular starter for a 30 year old with a bad attitude.

Even Barca aren't that daft.

Was watching a few important games from the recent past yesterday, and it is surprising how many he was on the pitch for and contributing.

Still, I tend to agree with the consensus - if you have been called out for being a twat all your career (leading to several moves) and you still haven't got the message at age 30...you are probably just intrinsically a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.