Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

He will wait for Barca.. if they manage to "convince" City, or Barca go for the alternative Marc Pubill, or he will go to Saudi after 1st of Sept. (or last few days Aug when he's clarified). Barca defenders are drying up now as well as we speak cos I think Eric Garcia will go back to Girona as well. (+inj. Andreas Christensen)
Kounde will then be CB and Cancelo/new RB will be even more needed..

Last edited:
He will wait for Barca.. if they manage to "convince" City, or Barca go for the alternative Marc Pubill, or he will go to Saudi after 1st of Sept. Barca defenders are drying up now as well as we speak cos I think Eric Garcia will go back to Girona as well. (+inj. Andreas Christensen)
Barca still can’t register Olmo, even if they sell Bartra. Cancelo isn’t going there.

Ok hes probably gone to Saudi.. Al Hilal sold his competitor to make place for him.

Bye Rude GIFs | Tenor

Only personal terms need to be agree… think he plays on time to maybe get another option but will end up at al-hilal. Super money for us and for him, win win for both.
Cheers for your service, still sad to end like this as he was at one Time the best attacking fullback itw and unplayable at his day.

Only personal terms need to be agree… think he plays on time to maybe get another option but will end up at al-hilal. Super money for us and for him, win win for both.
Cheers for your service, still sad to end like this as he was at one Time the best attacking fullback itw and unplayable at his day.
Was he? I missed that. I remember journeyman wingers almost walking past him, and a couple of fancy Dan crosses with the outside of his boot. Bloke is a whopper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.