Jobsworth Heartless Train Staff Euston Station

s61blue

Sorry for this rant but one thing that really pisses me off is jobsworths.

This is what happened to me last weekend. Sunday night I had my wallet stolen on the tube between East Ham and Paddington. I had my return ticket back to Manchester Monday morning, my bank cards and all my money in there as well.

Got to Euston station Monday morning to get my train back home. Went to the information desk to inform them that my ticket had been stolen, had no money to get home and had a crime reference number. Not one person at the information desk or ticket office would allow me to board a train home, even though I had no money, proof that I had reported it to the police and had my ticket stolen. All the staff kept saying was its not their problem and they aren't prepared to do anything.

When I asked them if the only choice I have is to walk 200 miles home to Manchester, they replied, yes.

I cannot believe the arrogance and the unhelpfulness of some people. If it wasn't for the help of British Transport Police insisting the train manager to let me on I would have been stuck.

How can these people sleep at night?

Sorry for the rant but just needed to get this off my chest!

s61blue said:

This is what happened to me last weekend. Sunday night I had my wallet stolen on the tube between East Ham and Paddington. I had my return ticket back to Manchester Monday morning, my bank cards and all my money in there as well.

Got to Euston station Monday morning to get my train back home. Went to the information desk to inform them that my ticket had been stolen, had no money to get home and had a crime reference number. Not one person at the information desk or ticket office would allow me to board a train home, even though I had no money, proof that I had reported it to the police and had my ticket stolen. All the staff kept saying was its not their problem and they aren't prepared to do anything.

When I asked them if the only choice I have is to walk 200 miles home to Manchester, they replied, yes.

I cannot believe the arrogance and the unhelpfulness of some people. If it wasn't for the help of British Transport Police insisting the train manager to let me on I would have been stuck.

Simple answer is that they just don't care.

stony said:
s61blue said:

Simple answer is that they just don't care.

As KK would say, "I'd love it if they one day find themselves in the same sort of situation, I'd love it!!"

Virgin staff at Euston are grade A wanker$.

I had a mobitix and one cheeky fecker suggested I get a phone with a bigger screen to make it easier for him to read.

Blue Punter said:
Virgin staff at Euston are grade A wanker$.

I had a mobitix and one cheeky fecker suggested I get a phone with a bigger screen to make it easier for him to read.

You should have told the c-nt to get a better pair of reading glasses!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.