Joe Cole anyone? [Merged]

Re: Joe Cole

Definitely!

I reckon United will also be in the running for him though. And that's if he doesn't eventually sign a new contract at Chelsea which all their players seem to do in the end after we go through all this protracted 'will they/won't they' bullshit in the media for a few months first.

Re: Re:

Soulboy said:
oakiecokie said:
£75 M would do me for both Milner and Cole
Choose who you want to get shut off,but NOT happy with Sweep or Ireland at the moment.Love them both,but need to get a reality check !!! There are players as good if not better in the PL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Joe Cole is on a free... that means you value Milner at £75m... thank fuck you're not negotiating the deals!

fpmsl

fantastic player but question marks over his ability to get over his injuries. But if he is on a free well worth the risk.

if on a free it would be worth chancing the wages to be honest.an amazing player on his day and would love him to come to us!!!!!!

On a free transfer impossible for City to lose. A good player who will be on the plane to South Africa. Rather take a chance on him than see him replace Ginger at the Swamp.

I cant see him going abroard or to Spurs though.

Looking more likely he will be on his way out in the summer.....

I hope we snap him up,and he dont end up going abroad,would like little Joe in our team thats for sure

Would definitely like to see him coming in the summer. Maybe that what him and Bridge were talking about ;-)

article-1268310412582-087EC947000005DC-315715_636x300.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.