Joe Cole has already done a deal with someone

i dont think he would go to united..i feel that he may go abroad to inter milan or ac milan.

I think that he will be coming to us if Mancini likes him - we are the only club that would pay £120k pw - and that is what he is looking for - I don't think there would be opposition if we went for him - just down to Bob

mcfc1632 said:
I think that he will be coming to us if Mancini likes him - we are the only club that would pay £120k pw - and that is what he is looking for - I don't think there would be opposition if we went for him - just down to Bob
But won't Joe be cup tied?

mcfcdave said:
i dont think he would go to united..i feel that he may go abroad to inter milan or ac milan.
He just doesn't grab me as the kind of bloke who would move overseas. I still think he'll end up in Trafford Borough.

5 pages on this thread so far and not one mention of the club I think he's destined for.

I think this move involves us indirectly - via James Milner.

Does not Aston Villa sound plausible?

Didn't Tolmie's Hairdoo more or less say that Joe Cole had signed for us?

"Sure. One player has signed a pre-contract agreement (that shouldn't be too hard to guess in terms of player)."

Weren't some of his early YouTube clues (linked to that statement) to do with London Boys?

Have I put 2 and 2 together and got 5?

I was pleased when I heard Redknapp complaining as I thought, "Brilliant, he is coming to us after all!".

Hope so, the lad is quality and can create from the middle of the park. The only other player we have that can do that is Ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.