Joe Cole - Out of contract soon.

BringBackSwales said:
Bongo Joe said:
His contract finishes in the summer, anyone think he'd be worth getting in on a free?

yes I do actually, class player, far more effective than Robbie in my personal opinion

^^^^^^This and some. A much more effective player in the Premiership than Robbie.

You could put Robbie in the arses team and he'd stil be light weight.

Joe Cole is a class player, just what we need on the left.

Still, I doubt he'd leave London.

Not in the same league as Robinho. They barely even play the same game in terms of skill level.

Don't need, don't want. Over rated bag of toss. If he wasn't English no one would give him a second thought.

Tidy little player, but something tells me he would be a divisive influence.

Not sure what, other than instinct.

Rammy Blue said:
the only player that Chelsea have allowed to get anywhere near the end of their contract without an extension, wonder why?

not got a clue but it does make you think esp. after chelsea hand out a lot of contract extensions last summer before the transfer ban was announced

Re: Martin Petrov

SalfordCityBlue said:
Not in the same league as Robinho. They barely even play the same game in terms of skill level.

Don't need, don't want. Over rated bag of toss. If he wasn't English no one would give him a second thought.
Rubbish,what exactly has the brazilian bum done to earn such praise? Hes lazy,slow and obviously uncommitted this coupled with his petulence and poor attitude make him a burden and liability which we can do without.i just cant see where the hero worship comes from,it has not been earned.Id take cole everytime over the great pretender that is robhino.

FantasyIreland said:
Rubbish,what exactly has the brazilian bum done to earn such praise? Hes lazy,slow and obviously uncommitted this coupled with his petulence and poor attitude make him a burden and liability which we can do without.i just cant see where the hero worship comes from,it has not been earned.Id take cole everytime over the great pretender that is robhino.

Fifteen goals last year. Fractured leg this year.

You should try supporting our players, not some other teams.

SalfordCityBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:

Fifteen goals last year. Fractured leg this year.

You should try supporting our players, not some other teams.
Behave yourself,hes taking the piss,robhino is interested in only one thing- himself,sure he is more skillful than almost any player on the planet however that counts for nothing when effort and desire is not on a similar par,youre deluded if you think otherwise.I wholeheartedly support any player who wears our shirt with pride and respects that honour by giving nothing less than total commitment,he does not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.