Joe Cole

Pollerz

This is not an itk post:

Joe cole would be a great signing for us.. with petrov as cover on the bench robi behind the striker..

Does any1 know how he is with his injury etc?

im sure we could get him for 20mill he would be worth every penny. I could see him and robi linking up a treat down the left and thru the middle.

always liked him

think he is a brilliant player, one of the few english born players who has that flair about him

injuries may be a problem but , then again might not be

doesnt seem to be able to close his mouth though, in a physical sense rather than a metaphorical sense

i rekon hed b a great buy. and if he wants a shot at playing in the world cup i think he would join us in a heartbeat.

I would go so far as to say this would be a power-wank-worthy signing!

Will it happen? - Probably not - Chelsea are in a state of transition and players will want to stay to find out what the new order of things will be under the new manager, and players who are injured right now won't be on Mark Hughes' immediate radar.

Chelsea wouldn't sell him, he would have started almost every game for them last season if fit.

heres sturridge, micah richards and £15 mill. would they take it?
joe cole would be a mega signing tho.

sam the drummer said:
Great player, but from when he played us a constant DIVER he squealed like a little girl when someone put a tackle in

don't agree he is a diver at all... may not be able to cope with tackles like some players, but hey... lets get 11 Andy Morrison's.... then see where we are.. sometimes, you have to take the baggage that comes with some players...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.