Joe Cole

Where's his bird from - Zoe whatshername...that's usually a factor in transfer potential!!

freddie_hill said:
bigquinn772 said:
He would never leave Chelsea.

Why would he never, ever, under any circumstances leave Chelsea?

Like staffblue said he's a London boy through and through and wouldn't leave, in my opinion.
It will be interesting to see how he plays after that serious injury he had. Some players are not the same.

bigquinn772 said:
freddie_hill said:
bigquinn772 said:

Like staffblue said he's a London boy through and through and wouldn't leave, in my opinion.
It will be interesting to see how he plays after that serious injury he had. Some players are not the same.

So because you're a "London Boy" means you'll never leave and play football anwhere else? (even when a mountain of ding is thrown your way!). Sorry that's lazy stereotypical bollocks.

freddie_hill said:
bigquinn772 said:
freddie_hill said:
bigquinn772 said:

So because you're a "London Boy" means you'll never leave and play football anwhere else? (even when a mountain of ding is thrown your way!). Sorry that's lazy stereotypical bollocks.
Like I said that's my opinion even if you think mine is "lazy stereotypical bollocks".

Can't wait for him to get back in the England squad for world cup, he used to be dominant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.